Seven years ago today, I married this man after dating for only 23 days. We have had a lot of good times, some bad times and some very challenging times. He knows me better than anyone has ever known me and loves me more than I deserve.
I love him because he takes care of me, accepts me and makes me feel completely secure in his love for me. I never question where I stand with him. That is a wonderful feeling!
- He tells me how much I mean to him on a regular basis
- He loves my children
- He buys things for me (especially Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups)
- He does my laundry
- He makes me buy clothes and things I need (he can shop for me better than I shop for myself)
- He never, ever criticizes me
- If I feel like being lazy, he never condemns me
- He absolutely loves my curves and tells me so all the time
- He makes coffee for me
- He cooks breakfast and dinner for me
- He taught my son how to care for my car when he’s on the road
- He goes anywhere with me I ask him to go
- He has the same long-term dreams that I have and works toward making our dreams come true
I love him with all my heart.